Happy Birthday
Susanna
=)
Today we´ll be celebrating Susanna on her 23rd birthday!
=D
Ya gettin old babes!
And in true Peaches-style, I´ve made her a B´day MV =)
Note that you can watch the other 2 B´day MVs I´ve made for her during the past years, I´ve posted them as video replies to this video, if you watch it on Youtube. Personally, I think this year´s MV is the best *hihi*
Yes, I admit, this MV has a bit of a theme that runs through the whole of it but... Well, due to the past month´s events, I think you can bare with me + I happen to know that the song used in the actual MV is a personal favourite of the B´day girl´s =)
I also can tell you that the same, hmm, theme was included in several b´day presents when Miss S celebrated her 20th birthday in 2008.
Susanna
=)
Today we´ll be celebrating Susanna on her 23rd birthday!
=D
Ya gettin old babes!
And in true Peaches-style, I´ve made her a B´day MV =)
Note that you can watch the other 2 B´day MVs I´ve made for her during the past years, I´ve posted them as video replies to this video, if you watch it on Youtube. Personally, I think this year´s MV is the best *hihi*
Yes, I admit, this MV has a bit of a theme that runs through the whole of it but... Well, due to the past month´s events, I think you can bare with me + I happen to know that the song used in the actual MV is a personal favourite of the B´day girl´s =)
I also can tell you that the same, hmm, theme was included in several b´day presents when Miss S celebrated her 20th birthday in 2008.
No comments:
Post a Comment