Friday, January 20, 2012

"Soundtrack of my Life"

* Put your musicplayer on shuffle
* Change song for every question
* Use the song title as the answers to the questions
* Don´t cheat
1. How are you feeling today? 
Best Thing I Never Had (Beyonce)
2. Will you go far in life? 
Mandy (Live at Where We Are Tour) (Westlife)
3. How does your friends see you? 
I´m Your Man (Live at Croke Park) (Westlife)
4. Will you get married? 
Us Against the World (Westlife)
5. What is the theme song of your life?
Flying Without Wings (Live at Turnaround Tour) (Westlife)
6. What is your life story? 
Sky Falls Down (Eric Saade feat. J-Son)
7. What is school for you? 
The Angel Gabriel (Måns Zelmerlöw & LSS)
8. How can you come forward in life?
I Gotta Feeling/ Halo/ How to Break a Heart (Live at Where We Are Tour) (Westlife)
9. What will tomorrow bring?
Wide Open (Westlife)
10. What are the best things about your friends? 
You Raise Me Up (Live at BBC Live at the Proms 2011) (Westlife)
11. What is in store for next week´s plans?
If I Ruled the World (Big Time Rush)
12. What song describes you best?
Let it Go (Drew Seeley)
13. How is your life? 
Jet Lag (Simple Plan feat. Natasha Bedingfield)
14. What song will be played on your funural?
Winter Wonderland (Måns Zelmerlöw)
15. How does the world see you?
Us Against the World (Live at Croke Park 2008) (Westlife)
16. Will you have a happy life?
Holding Out For A Hero (Ella Mae Bowen)
17. What does your friends think of you?
Home (Live at the O2) (Westlife)
18. Do you have a dark and deep secret?
To Be With You (Live at Greatest Hits Tour) (Westlife)
19.Do people fantasize about you in secret?
Unbreakable (Westlife)
20. How can I make myself happy?
Crawling Back to You (Daughtry)
21. Will I ever have children?
When Your Looking Like That (Live at Greatest Hits Tour) (Westlife)
22. What song describes the one your attracted to?
The One That Got Away (Katy Perry)
23. What would you like to say to the next generation?
Fool Again (Westlife)
24. What are some tips for me?
Amazing (Westlife)
25. How will I be recognized?
What Makes A Man (Westlife)
26. What´s my dance song?
Vit som en Snö (Måns Zelmerlöw & Pernilla Andersson)
 

No comments: