Dea-oíche chairde!
I´m at work at the moment, the second time around. I opened at 10.30am, because they came from the daycare center around 11am for some ice cream. They had been at the sports´ center before and finished with ice cream. Nice!
Then I waited until noon when Agnes came to start her working hours and cycled home again. There I watered this, hmm, concrete slab that broidi has built for his log saw. It was so exhausting, I took atleast 8 jugs of water *phew* and I also took som wood in.
When the clock showed 14.50pm I started to get ready to cycle down here again. I came here a bit too late, but no one´s complained so ;)
Around 3.30pm or so, a whole load of ice cream boxes came. It was a lot, I tell you, the ice cream stand was more or less full! I had no idea in what end to star, how to organize it, so I had to ask mami for help ;) Not everything fitted here so we moved some boxes in the supermarket and we might also take some boxes home and put them in nana´s fridge in her house...
Today it was announced which bands/artists will perform at this Summer´s Allsång på Skansen. Loreen is one of them *surprise surprise* Did you know that Månseli more or less discovered her? *hihi* He signed her to his record label Mohito Music (not sure about the spelling on Mohito) but now Warner Music has taken over - probably much thanks to her ESC win.
Today it was announced which bands/artists will perform at this Summer´s Allsång på Skansen. Loreen is one of them *surprise surprise* Did you know that Månseli more or less discovered her? *hihi* He signed her to his record label Mohito Music (not sure about the spelling on Mohito) but now Warner Music has taken over - probably much thanks to her ESC win.
It´s lovely Summer weather here at the moment. And since it´s soon, very soon, one week *OMG* ONE WEEK until it´s Dublin Baby❤ for me and my 2 mates Angie and Ammi; let´s focus on the weather forecast for Dublin, shall we?
![]() |
| Source: theweathernetwork.com |
![]() |
| Source: foreca.fi |
![]() |
| Source: yr.no |
Everyone knows how unpredictable the Irish weather can be, so I wouldn´t trust these to a hundred percent but yr.no are promising warm, beaming sunshine for Friday 22nd June *yes please* We´ve been waiting for this since 20th October, at the time it seemed like an eternity and now, here we are, close to one week to go! Awesome!
Well, in reality, I´ve been waiting for this for 12 years, ever since the ad for Coast to Coast started showing on Swedish TV.
The rest is history ❤
TheWeatherNetwork are promising thunder-showers on Tuesday 26th June, the day of our departure *sob* when we say 'Slán mo ghrá' to our beloved darlin Dubs. It can gladly be as many thunder-showers as they like - as long as it doesn´t cause trouble for us and our departing flight ;)
That´s all for tonight.
Slán!



No comments:
Post a Comment