Thursday, May 12, 2011

Eurovision Song Contest 2011 [Semi 2]


SLOVENIA
3
I might not understand a single word of the lyrics in Slovenian, so I´m turning to the French translation I found on Eurovision.tv:
Personne pour te serrer dans ses bras
Personne pour t'aimer comme moi,
Personne comme moi,
Il n'y aura personne, personne,
Personne pour te gâter,
C'est toi qui n'es jamais content,
Il n'y aura personne... comme moi

Speaks for itself, huh?


Also, Maja has an amazing voice. I get why she´s called Slovenia´s own Christina Aguilera





ROMANIA
4
I feel really happy when I listen to this song, it has to be the beat! The MV is great as well and I just hope it will be as great LIVE!




ESTONIA
3
It has a great beat and the singer is reaaally confident!




IRELAND
4
I can´t believe I´m giving this song a 4 but the song is actually good when you´ve listened to it a few times. I hope it will go well for Jedward, just because Ireland deserves it!




DENMARK
5
I love love love this song! 
I love the sing-a-long-feeling the song has, the fact that the band is awesome and the lead singer is very charismatic, walks straight through the camera!


And now
*lol*
My #1 favourite in semi 2

SWEDEN
5
I don´t need to explain, do I?
*wink wink*

No comments: