Heya Sweeties!
Hope your weekend has been good! I´ve done nothing much today, fixed the last stuff with my new laptop and helped brother stocking wood. Real funny... Not.
So yeah, I bought a new laptop yesterday + bag + mag + cooling pad (if that´s the right word for it). The whole package became a prize of 920 €, a reasonable prize.
I were supposed to go to the movies yesterday with Ammi to see Abduction but unfortunatly we had to cancel that. No worries, we´ll take it another time. I´m going to Vaasa later in the week, as I forgot the cameras there, stupid me. And I´ll need them for the funural on Saturday.
At the same time I´ll be in Vaasa, I´m going to the movies, to see One Day. I´m determined to see it.
Last night I watched a charity gala from Sweden, where they collected money for children. They got, like, 70 million Swedish crowns - impressive! Lots of great performers were there as well, e.g. Danny in all his 'Look at me, I´m a superstar!' Tone it down a bit, D., otherwise I like you! Anyways, he performed a gorgeous ballad from his latest album, called Cassandra. Probably one of my faves from the album.
Because, as you know... Me + Ballads = L.O.V.E.
The performance can be found below.
Since the funural is on Saturday, I had to cancel the Stockholm-trip. The most concerning thing here was the Romeo & Juliet-tickets, we weren´t sure if we could re-book them or if we had to cancel it all in all. Well, good news, we were able to re-book them. We even got the same seats! So, on December 18 we´ll watch the matiné show of the musical. This date is also the last day they´re playing the musical so... Awesome! Plus, since it´s so close to Christmas, I´ll be able to do some Christmas shopping. Fabolous!
Hope your weekend has been good! I´ve done nothing much today, fixed the last stuff with my new laptop and helped brother stocking wood. Real funny... Not.
So yeah, I bought a new laptop yesterday + bag + mag + cooling pad (if that´s the right word for it). The whole package became a prize of 920 €, a reasonable prize.
I were supposed to go to the movies yesterday with Ammi to see Abduction but unfortunatly we had to cancel that. No worries, we´ll take it another time. I´m going to Vaasa later in the week, as I forgot the cameras there, stupid me. And I´ll need them for the funural on Saturday.
At the same time I´ll be in Vaasa, I´m going to the movies, to see One Day. I´m determined to see it.
Last night I watched a charity gala from Sweden, where they collected money for children. They got, like, 70 million Swedish crowns - impressive! Lots of great performers were there as well, e.g. Danny in all his 'Look at me, I´m a superstar!' Tone it down a bit, D., otherwise I like you! Anyways, he performed a gorgeous ballad from his latest album, called Cassandra. Probably one of my faves from the album.
Because, as you know... Me + Ballads = L.O.V.E.
The performance can be found below.
Since the funural is on Saturday, I had to cancel the Stockholm-trip. The most concerning thing here was the Romeo & Juliet-tickets, we weren´t sure if we could re-book them or if we had to cancel it all in all. Well, good news, we were able to re-book them. We even got the same seats! So, on December 18 we´ll watch the matiné show of the musical. This date is also the last day they´re playing the musical so... Awesome! Plus, since it´s so close to Christmas, I´ll be able to do some Christmas shopping. Fabolous!
Told ya it was gorgeous!
Happy Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment